Monday, June 6, 2011

Edge Effects


Ashley:5/7/11;10AM; Perry,UT; f4; 1/500; Canon EOS Digital Rebel Xsi

I used the sprayed edge effect for this photo. I followed all the steps in the book and did no other edits to the picture. I used the maximum length and radius of the strokes. I used the eye dropper tool to select the pink from her skirt for the boarder. 


Sidewalk Girls: 5/22/11: 1PM; Rexburg,ID; f5.6; 1/125, Nikon D3000

In camera raw I decreased the exposure and increased the blacks. I then added a double fade boarder with following all the steps in the book. But instead of having a white rectangle I used a black one so that the faded boarder would be dark and not light. I had the outside boarder the same color as the bushes to have them stand out a little more. 


Trying to be models: 5/22/11: 1PM; Rexburg,ID; f3.8; 1/2000, Nikon D3000 

I added the flexible Vignette to this picture. I followed the steps in the book. The color for the vignette I used the eye dropper tool and selected the color of the skirt from the middle girl. No other edits were done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment